Want to request a review? Here is how to request a review from me! Anyone can request a review. Whether you’re an email follower, an author, or another blogger, it doesn’t matter! Please note that I only review middle grade, and young adult fiction. Exceptions include manga, graphic novels, some adult novels, and some non fiction books. If you are unsure as to whether or not the book you would like me to review is eligible, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please read my review policy before requesting a review, thank you!
How to request a review (In order)
- First and foremost, in order to request a review, you must be following this blog. This is to ensure that you will get notified when I post the review.
- In the email, include your full name.
- Include the book you would like me to review.
- Include the author of the book.
And that’s it!! I will send an email back telling you that I will either review it, or politely decline the offer. Please note that if I do decline any review requests, please do not pursue it any further with me. Thank you for understanding.
In what form do you enjoy reading books in?
I enjoy reading books (in order of my most to least favorite form)
- Physical Copies
- Ebooks and PDFs
My Preferred Genres
I enjoy reading…
- YA Contemporary or romance (favorite genre)
- Contemporary in general (favorite genre)
- Philosophy and self help books
- Whimsical fiction (for example; Norwegian wood by Haruki Murakami.)
- Middle grade novels
- I love diverse stories!
- Graphic novels
If you have any further questions please email me at email@example.com
Please note that all review requests will most likely be done by the end of December 2021 if requested before then. However, please understand that I am a very busy person and might not meet that date.
Have a wonderful day, I cannot wait to see the books you request!